[Pachi] Visual Studio C++ Express

valkyria at phmp.se valkyria at phmp.se
Sun Apr 17 11:35:20 CEST 2011

Hi,

I have a severe cold since a couple of days and decided to download
and try out the Visual Studio C++ compile and refresh my C++
programming skills (I have not done any C++ since 15 years ago...).

Of course I started a rewrite of Valkyria, I did take a sneak peak on
the Pachi code to see if I could learn some nice programming
style/tricks. I will not actively work with Pachi but perhaps I will
compile it for testing. So maybe I will write again on that topic.

Magnus, author of Valkyria