[Pachi] is Criticality implemented?

jonathan chetwynd j.chetwynd at btconnect.com
Thu Aug 4 19:36:15 CEST 2011

Petr,

please could you advise me how to extract criticality data?
preferably via JSON.

read the paper, thanks for the plugs:
"Jonathan Chetwyng is using Pachi while investigating ways to visualize the search and various metrics like point ownership and criticality at Peepo.com."

probably time for you to take the time to visit and play a few games on peepo.com.
then we may communicate better!

I recently formatted and linted all 1300 lines of code,
now I just need to remove a few bugs...

highlights will demo criticality very nicely,

you also had an improvement on change in sum of territory values as a guide for excellent, good, bad and awful moves

best

Jonathan ChetwynD

Jonathan Chetwynd

j.chetwynd at btconnect.com