[Pachi] self-play

Vlad Dumitrescu vladdu55 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 10:54:21 CEST 2011

Hi all,

I have started actually doing something constructive with my
computer-go interest :-) and at the moment just setting up the
environment. I use gomill to run games and when I use pachi (8.0) to
play with itself, I get many games where the players disagree with the
result. There are also many games with undetermined result, whatever
that means.

Is there some configuration that I should have been using, or
something? I just used the command-line from the README
./pachi -t =1000 policy=ucb1,playout=light,prior=eqex=0,dynkomi=none

best regards,
Vlad