[Pachi] Regression test suite

Jean-loup Gailly jloup at gailly.net
Thu Jul 28 23:22:46 CEST 2011

* http://files.gokgs.com/games/2011/7/28/pachi2-Novicer.sgf
  Pachi makes many stupid moves because it thinks the top left
  corner is unsettled although it is clearly alive. This shape
  (4 in a row) is so simple that it should get it right.
  W 252 S11 bad
  W 256 T12 bad
  W 264 E19 doesn't make sense, but still 69%
  W 266 H19 doesn't make sense, but still 61%
  W 268 T9 should be T8
  W 292 A17 50%, W 294 R6 37% shows that top left was not
    evaluated correctly.

Jean-loup

PS: I didn't get any feedback on all the reports in this thread but I'm
still vaguely
  hoping that one day they may be useful... Fixing these bugs should gain at
least one stone.