[Pachi] GTP loadsgf command

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Sun Jun 26 14:25:43 CEST 2011

  Hi!

On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 05:18:41AM -0700, Eyal Allweil wrote:
> Does pachi support the GTP -loadsgf command line option?

  We do not have such an option, instead we use an external script
tools/sgf2gtp.pl. You can either pipe its output directly to pachi's
input (possibly followed up with some genmove commands) or to an
intermediate file and further adjust the GTP stream there (e.g. cut it
off at given point).

	cat file.sgf | (tools/sgf2gtp.pl; echo genmove b) | ./pachi

or

	tools/sgf2gtp.pl file.sgf
	vi file.gtp
	./pachi <file.gtp