[Pachi] MAC regression bug: segmentation fault

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Sat May 28 19:46:08 CEST 2011

On Sat, May 28, 2011 at 11:13:42AM +0100, jonathan chetwynd wrote:
> attached gdb output for: 75dd178099bef5f3d426040d124bbd56a2b2aafd

> ~:"
>
> $ gdb --args ./pachi threads=4

Okay, but you said that threads=4 crashed even earlier and that 75dd17
crashed even with no threads parameter. Now, we cannot know from this
backtrace if we are looking at the first or second bug.

Can you please show me the backtrace of 75dd17 with no multithreading
first? If it crashes at the same place, also please do

	print *node

in gdb.

For the backtraces of the multi-threaded versions, output of 'info
threads' is useful as well.