[Pachi] Long-term tuning against humans

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Mon Oct 24 15:13:28 CEST 2011

  Hi!

  On request by KGS admins, I have set up three Pachi instances in the
KGS Ranking Room. Right now, they are just Pachi run on 1, 2 and 4 cores
respectively, but the 1 core version it still too strong. An interesting
question is then what parameter to tweak to make Pachi weaker against
humans. There are obvious candidates, but I'm wondering if anyone has an
idea what to tweak with the assumption that tweaking it the other way
would affect strength against humans positively.