[Pachi] [gareth.davies at lmh.ox.ac.uk: pachi bug report]

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Fri Sep 2 19:52:45 CEST 2011

----- Forwarded message from Gareth Davies <gareth.davies at lmh.ox.ac.uk> -----

Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2011 16:16:27 +0100
From: Gareth Davies <gareth.davies at lmh.ox.ac.uk>
To: "pasky at ucw.cz" <pasky at ucw.cz>
Subject: pachi bug report
acceptlanguage: en-US, en-GB

I'm not sure where to file a bug report for pachi.

After trying out the latest source from git I ran into the error

pachi: dynkomi.c:88: linear_permove: Assertion `extra_komi >= 0' failed.

I'm guessing it has something to do with the now default linear dynkomi combined with the 1-point safety offset made by the territory_scoring parameter.  I'll do some further investigation but thought I should let you know.

The arguments I give to pachi are:

./pachi -t 27 -f basic-fuseki-book.dat threads=6,max_tree_size=7680,pruning_threshold=4096,pondering,territory_scoring

Gareth

----- End forwarded message -----