[Pachi] Pachi 10.0 soon

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Tue Aug 7 13:42:35 CEST 2012

  Hi!

  I would like to tag Pachi 10.0 soon; the last release was before large
patterns support, maximize_score support, JSON reporting and a variety
of tactical fixes (ko, ladders) etc. Also, it will not build/work nicely
on Windows, Mac and Linux with new gcc or binutils.

  Ideally, I would like to tag 10.0 in 2-3 days.  Any small changes
or bugfixes anyone would like done/merged before a release?

  Jean-loup, it would be great to merge in good defaults for the
distributed engine and also perhaps some changes in the other defaults
based on your tuning. Would you have time to do that now, or should I
figure out something based on our emails from earlier?

  Happy playing,