[Pachi] A little bit lost in the code

Jean-m. a. jm.arbona at iecb.u-bordeaux.fr
Thu Jan 5 09:40:18 CET 2012

So for the question 2),
Does it mean than when you are on an adversary move you
apply the algorithm on 1-rewards to minimise its regrets?
And even if you explore the branch that make you loose,
you will have a good estimate of the score for this branch, but
the mean rewards of the root node will still be good.

Thanks for your time :-)