[Pachi] Games with Handicap 9

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Sat Jan 21 07:16:59 CET 2012

  Hi!

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 10:37:45PM +0000, jonathan chetwynd wrote:
> could we please have a new json* update, my 2 cores need as much assistance as they can get!

  In fact, I merged json to master few days ago. :)

  My intention was to build a similar web analysis system to what Remi
Coulom did for CrazyStone. But then I sort of lost the drive... it would
take just a few hours to do something at least as good, but I think I
will prefer to work on other things unless there is huge demand for
something like this.

	The goal of Computer Science is to build something that will
	last at least until we've finished building it.