[Pachi] Games with Handicap 9

jonathan chetwynd jay at peepo.com
Sat Jan 21 11:38:50 CET 2012

Petr,

many thanks,
Hakugen-devel 8.99 now running on peepo.com

I agree for the moment, I am tied up raising awareness, and possibly proposal(s).
peepo has many regulars and is busy enough,

main effort will be to enable registering, thus player-player,
this is done just not rolled out...
may need reputation system, but this should be easy enough...

Then pachi can be farmed off to some academic multi-core processor
then JSON update will be necessary

best

Jonathan Chetwynd

~:" jay at peepo.com