[Pachi] win32 build performance

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Mon Jan 23 00:02:57 CET 2012

  Hi!

On Sun, Jan 22, 2012 at 02:00:45PM +0800, linfk wrote:
>     the preprocessor cannot expand "foreach_free_point" correctly in wolf.c. So I manually expanded it.

  Feel free to just ignore wolf.c.

> I found dlfcn and strcasestr are missing. So I used:
>     dlfcn header and implementation. http://code.google.com/p/dlfcn-win32/

  The whole plugin interface is obscure unused extension so I just
disabled it for WIN32.

>     strcasestr implementation. http://www.koders.com/c/fid798A0739421823ED85D3B691E2B8C20CA354D5C9.aspx

  The linked one is actually buggy (the bug should never trigger for us,
though); I have committed a proper one and leave finding the bug as an
exercise. ;-)

	The goal of Computer Science is to build something that will
	last at least until we've finished building it.