[Pachi] Enhancement: Pass as signal to resign

jonathan chetwynd j.chetwynd at btconnect.com
Mon Jan 23 17:01:05 CET 2012

Petr,

please would you consider enabling pachi to pass when significantly in the lead?

A pro teacher might do this to indicate time to resign,
and being a bot pachi wont mind losing or continuing to fight on and win...

I do realise this is not central to your concerns regarding improving playing strength,
however from a humanitarian perspective it is a reasonable option, and may be an easyfix?

I also consider that this type of thinking is helpful.

best

Jonathan Chetwynd

~:" jay at peepo.com
http://www.peepo.com