[Pachi] win32 build performance

linfk linfk at 163.com
Mon Jan 23 17:01:21 CET 2012

Hi Petr,
I tried the win32 branch and it's working. The only change I had to make was using gnu99 compiler option instead of c99. That is because stpcpy seems to be only in gnu extension.
And strangely, now The o0 build runs faster. It now reaches 4000 games/s on my machine(2000 before). The crash also disappeared on o4 build. However, there is no noticable difference between o0 and o4.
I'm still not sure if the win32 build has correct behavior. Sometimes I observed "early stop" in the log. What does that mean? And some logs seems to be broken with half drawn board situation. Is that normal? A test log is attached for you to check.
The build can finish a game though. I played with it and I think it is about kgs1k on my machine. I'll try to give it some handicap stones later.