[Pachi] win32 build performance

linfk linfk at 163.com
Tue Jan 24 14:41:17 CET 2012

Hi Petr,
I didn't use your makefile. There are some commands not available under windows, e.g. sed, and some other problems i cannot identify. I don't have a good enough understanding  to modify your makefile. I used devcpp to generate a simple win32 makefile which is working. There are some hard coded path string in it, but it should be easy to change to environment variables.
I'll send the binary and makefile to you by email. Please have some tests. If you think it's good enough, feel free to release it.