[Pachi] GTP and other patches

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Tue Jul 31 09:47:24 CEST 2012

  Hi!

  Thank you very much for your work on Pachi so far! I think it would
be a good idea to start merging it, do you agree?

  For that, I think the history would have to be cleaned up a little;
git rebase -i is a great help for this, let me know if you do not have
much git experience and I will gladly guide you further.

It would be great if maybe we could split the commits to two branches -
one with the various gcc and win32 clanups and fixes, and the other for
GTP. I'd suggest you create a regular fork on repo.or.cz instead of
pushing to the mob branch at this point.

  For the GTP changes, I'd appreciate if a single commit would just
shuffle code around, splitting it to many files, and the rest of the
commits would do only actual code changes. Do you think it would be
possible to split the changes like this?

  Thanks,

	Smart data structures and dumb code works a lot better
	than the other way around.  -- Eric S. Raymond