[Pachi] GTP and other patches

Neil Mclean mclean.neil at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 23:23:24 CEST 2012

hi,

I've created a new fork with the branches 'gtp' and 'gcc_win32_cleanup'.

I've split up the gtp commit that 'moved files around and also changed files'.
Smaller commits is the way to go. I'm surprised how nice git is to
use, wow, very powerful!

I was thinking of trying to make the engine parameters centralised so
they could be changed via gtp. I am about to try and figure out the
best way without affecting the performance of your algorithms.

Have you tried parameter tuning using Remi's CLOPS? I've heard good
things about it.

Neil