[Pachi] Pachi app for android

D. Cooper Stevenson cstevens at cooper.stevenson.name
Wed Apr 10 22:23:12 CEST 2013

Hi Emmanual,

I heartily report that your Pachi for Android application
installs easily and may be played reasonably well by someone in the gym on
a treadmill.

I know this, Emmanual, because I did just that: I placed my
Nexus 7 tablet on the treadmill's tiny shelf normally used for books. I
then jogged away happily away while my music player streamed music into my
ears and the Pachi/Pachi combination dealt me a "one-two" punch on the
board.

Good job. My only niggle is that my moistened fingers didn't
always track correctly after about my fifth mile on the treadmill. I
suppose one can't have everything he wants all the time.

Really good
work, Emmanuel, I have played several games since and I like your Pachi
Android App very much. The system is convenient because I can play while
cooking, on the plane, or anywhere else I am active.

Oh, by the way, you
made http://www.reddit.com/r/baduk, congratulations.

Very Best,

D.