[Pachi] TODO list update

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Mon Dec 16 14:53:01 CET 2013

  Hi!

On Mon, Dec 16, 2013 at 10:04:03AM +0000, jonathan chetwynd wrote:
> good to see some activity,

  There is a lot of activity in another private branch - that's what
is currently running on KGS as pachi, but it's not very interesting
strength-wise yet, unfortunately.

> is there a sense in me updating pachi** at peepo.com?
> **is the current distribution stronger on 2 threads?
> is it likely to be broken?

  I don't know what version are you using now. :)

  There were some bugfixes recently that may slightly improve strength,
but likely not much. But it's not too tested yet either.

  I'm considering a (post?)Christmas release as a checkpoint but for
that, it would be good to at least regenerate the pattern files wrt.
different/removed bdist.

> are there any stats that you already imagine visualised?

  Hmm, I think right now it'd be great to just get all the info now.
Just something similar to

	http://www.grappa.univ-lille3.fr/~coulom/CrazyStone/perceval/index.html

though the interface can still be made so much better than that.