[Pachi] sgf2gtp.py: Setup Stone Processing

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Thu Feb 21 00:26:12 CET 2013

  Hi!

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 10:15:49PM +0000, D. Cooper Stevenson wrote:
> I modified the sgf2gtp.py script to include setup stones
> linked here:
>
>  http://cooper.stevenson.name/go/sgf2gtp.py
>
> This is useful
> if you want to export a position for processing by the engine: simply save
> the position from the GUI and run this modified sgf2gtp script on it.

  Thank you! I have committed new sgf2gtp.py with your changes.

  (I have split a separate commit that was just reindenting the file,
and fixed up few misindentations and skipped the change of DEBUG default
value.)

	For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear,
	simple, and wrong.  -- H. L. Mencken