[Pachi] Run Pachi on AWS

Kevin Zhou kvzrock at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 08:05:27 CEST 2013

What's the playout count when running Pachi on your distributed system? I
have it setup on AWS with one instance of c1.xlarge, which has 8 cores and
7G of RAM. And with 8 threads and 1000 seconds per move, I'm getting about
50K playout count (output of winrate query). Is that typical?

Regards,

Kevin