[Pachi] Pachi

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Mon Oct 20 20:47:59 CEST 2014

  Hi!

On Mon, Oct 20, 2014 at 02:07:52PM -0400, Ashley Ervin wrote:
> Sorry things got crazy with midterms and other exams for me. I wasn't quite
> sure what to ask at first (and still aren't) but if there's any
> documentation like what GNU Go has here
> <http://www.gnu.org/software/gnugo/gnugo_toc.html#SEC_Contents> for pachi
> that would help a lot. I've never used vim and have barely touched command
> line, so that would be really helpful.

  I don't think you need to use vim if you don't want to. :-)

  Unfortunately, we do not have any detalied function-by-function
documentation like GNU Go does.  The code is pretty heavily commented,
and most functions in header files have description of what they do,
but noone ever put together a nice documentation like that (even though
it ought to be possible to autogenerate something).

				Petr Baudis