[Pachi] Way to display current best move ?

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Thu Dec 24 13:50:35 CET 2015

Hi!

Seems like you are using gmx.com, which refuses many emails, including
apparently mine (moreover, in such a manner that the rejection is not
immediate but takes 5 days) - if you'd like to follow up, please use
a different email provider, thanks.

---

  Hi!

  On Sat, Dec 19, 2015 at 12:45:42PM +0100, lemonsqueeze wrote:
  > Trying to get into pachi's brain a bit, I was wondering if there's a
  > way to
  > display the current best move while pachi is thinking ?
  > (trying to see how time settings affect the quality of moves)
  >
  > Something visual through gogui would be awesome, maybe something
  > similar to
  > michi-c2's use of gogui analyze commands ?
  > Looks really cool:
  >   https://github.com/db3108/michi-c2/blob/master/doc/manual.rst

    Pachi repeatedly prints the current best moves and principal
    sequence
    together with playout counts as it thinks.  gogui support for this
    would
    be nice, but you'd have to add it.  It could be a nice initial
    coding
    project for someone. :-)