[Pachi] Disable pachi uct priors

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Fri Jun 19 17:01:51 CEST 2015

  Hi!

On Fri, Jun 19, 2015 at 04:59:42PM +0200, Hoang Nguyen wrote:
> I am quite new to pachi framework. Currently I am trying to modify the
> pachi to add my own feature to it. I used the uct engine as a base. I have
> seen inside the uct engine lots of priors. I wanted to disable all the
> priors to test my own feature. However, I cannot totally disable all the
> priors within the pachi. Does anybody know how I can do it?
> Thank you very much for your help

  In the README section, there is a mention of how to run Pachi in the
"plainest UCT" setting:

  ./pachi -t =5000 policy=ucb1,playout=light,prior=eqex=0,dynkomi=none,pondering=0,pass_all_alive

The prior=eqex=0 part is what disables the priors.

--
				Petr Baudis
	If you have good ideas, good data and fast computers,