[Pachi] Disable pachi uct priors

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Mon Jun 29 23:46:35 CEST 2015

  Hi!

On Sat, Jun 20, 2015 at 02:45:18PM +0200, Hoang Nguyen wrote:
> I mean I want to disable the prior completely in the code. Because what I
> think is when I set the prior-eqex = 0, it means that the prior is still
> running in the background (may be I am wrong). I want to remove it from the
> code so that I won't run anymore.
> Thank you for your help

  Then you could simply comment out the appropriate function in
uct/prior.c?  Perhaps just insert a return statement at the beginning
of uct_prior().

  On a second thought, I think you will want to keep at least

	uct_prior_even(u, node, map);

which just adds a uniform prior to all moves (no information carried).
This might be important for RAVE tree search stability so it's more of
a techncial hack, but I'm not 100% sure anymore if it's required in
the current algorithm.

--
				Petr Baudis
	If you have good ideas, good data and fast computers,