[Pachi] Playing style

Norbert Vegh vegh at norvegh.com
Fri Apr 1 15:43:44 CEST 2016

Hm, I don't use the patterns under http://pachi.or.cz/pat/. Are there
some defaults patterns that pachi uses?
I think I tried once having pachi play against mogo, and did not see
that huge difference in strength. I might try it again. Anway, I much
prefer playing againts pachi as the games look human and esthetically
more pleasing. Games with mogo get very chaotic.

Thanks for the answer and your great work,
Norbert