[Pachi] Regression ?

lemonsqueeze lemonsqueeze at free.fr
Wed Apr 20 21:00:23 CEST 2016

Hi,

I had latest version (febab7e, no dcnn) play on kgs for some time (about
70 games) and everything looks good, it's as strong as before.
So it does look like something funny is happening on my side. I might be
on to something but need to investigate further (my cloud company
changed cpu recently and we're compiling with -march=native ...)
At any rate sorry about all the fuss.