[Pachi] Dynamic komi bug ?

lemonsqueeze lemonsqueeze at free.fr
Fri Jan 8 12:37:12 CET 2016

On 01/07/2016 03:03 AM, Petr Baudis wrote:

>    This kind of cases is why maximize_score is not the default :-) - yes,
> that likely looks like a dynamic komi bug.

Ah, ok.
Tried using it on 9x9 also, probably not a good idea !

For the record, in this particular case it might have been a good thing
actually =)

Human opponent kept playing game after game after game trying to get a
win, it almost looks like Pachi took pity on him (I sometimes wonder if
this bot doesn't have a personality of its own ;)

Cheers

Matt