[Pachi] Ubuntu package

lemonsqueeze lemonsqueeze at free.fr
Tue Jul 12 08:09:28 CEST 2016

On 07/11/2016 05:18 PM, Petr Baudis wrote:
>    Hi!
>
>    That's cool!
>
>    Thanks for this.
>
>    What about checking the debian/ directory into Pachi itself?

Sure, sounds good.

>    I'm not sure pachi-engine is the best name; I wouldn't guess by that
> name that it's Pachi the go-playing program rather than something else.
> Any thoughts on something like "pachi-go" or whatever?  But if it's too
> much work to rename it, never mind.

Yeah, hard to find a good name when main one is taken...
I don't like pachi-engine very much either. pachi-go is better,
otherwise: pachipachi, pachiii  =)
At any rate no problem there, renaming it is the easy part.

I just fixed some issues with caffe, needed to force dependency on
openblas otherwise it's causing weird issues if user doesn't have it
installed.