[Pachi] pachi + dcnn

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Tue Mar 29 12:16:26 CEST 2016

  HI,

  that's awesome!  The eqex you said to give 88%, what time setting
/ threads# etc did you use for playtesting?  (It's usually scaling down
when adding more computing power.  Just a FYI for people to run Pachi
e.g. at tournaments.)

  I'll be very happy to merge this, the implementation looks nicely
clean!  It's just a matter of adding some README docs for this, I think.

  If you find time to add async GPU support, I could run this on severs
with 2x Tesla K20Xm e.g. for KGS tournaments, if you don't have a good
machine for that.

On Tue, Mar 29, 2016 at 11:04:12AM +0200, lemonsqueeze wrote:
> Yes i still use patterns, and a large dcnn eqex so it gets a chance to
> override it. Here's my branch on github:
>
>   https://github.com/lemonsqueeze/pachi/tree/dcnn
>

> > Hi,
> >
> > I did exactly the same thing but not quite successful, about 60% win
> > rate.
> > Do you still use pattern? It will be great to have chance to see the
> > details.
> >
> > Thanks.

				Petr Baudis
	If you have good ideas, good data and fast computers,
	you can do almost anything. -- Geoffrey Hinton