[Pachi] dcnn incorporated into pachi

Petr Baudis pasky at ucw.cz
Thu May 19 14:22:04 CEST 2016

  Hi!

  Current master already has basic DCNN integration.  It is used just at
the root level of the tree as a sort of "one-level next-move prediction"
at the moment, but IIRC could make Pachi about 1-1.5 stone stronger.

On Thu, May 19, 2016 at 01:20:55PM +0100, Neil Mclean wrote:
> hi,
>
> I was wondering if anyone was working on adding a deep convoluted neural
> network into pachi?
>
> The program here: https://chrisc36.github.io/deep-go/
> plays at about 1kyu level purely from the dcnn trained on pro games.
> It makes very good shape moves at dan level strength.

				Petr Baudis
	If you have good ideas, good data and fast computers,
	you can do almost anything. -- Geoffrey Hinton